#Repost from the good people at @naijatechcreatives
• • • • • •
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Open Call for Submissions for NAIJA TECH CREATIVES MEET UP #002
November 8th -10th, 2019
Naija Tech Creatives is a Nigeria-based platform for creatives interested in the intersection between art and technology.
We are now seeking submissions for Meet Up #002 - an Art & Technology event in Abuja, Nigeria on November 8th – 10th. This is a curated art event. Meet Up #002 will include an art exhibition, symposium, performances, workshop, and screenings. Submission deadline September 30th.
Submission Form Link in our Bio
Or at this link
Submission Categories include:
• 3-D Printed Art & Objects
• Artificial Intelligence
• Creative Apps
• Creative Coding
• Digital Art: Digital Collage, Illustrations, Painting etc
• Gaming Design
• Generative Art
• Installations: Digital Sculpture, Interactive Art, Immersive Art
• Interface Design
• Lighting Art
• Mobile Technologies & Design
• Performance: Audiovisual performance, Dance & Technology
• Projection Mapping
• Sound: Sound Art & Digital Music
• Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality
• Video: Video Art & Computer Animation
Also, seeking people who are willing to share knowledge on Art & Technology via:
• Submission of Papers
Deadline: September 30th, 2019 Submission Specifications:
• Please use the online submission form at:
• Possible to submit up to 3 works for consideration.
Naija Tech Creatives is kindly supported by the Goethe Institute Nigeria @gi _nigeria, Hezekina Pollutina Records and Electro Hammam.
Email: hezekinapollutina @gmail .com Instagram: @naijatechcreatives .
#naijatechcreatives #Abuja #creativetechnology #creativecoding #artificialintelligence #augmentedreality #interactiveart #userinterfacedesign #immersiveart #lightingart #audiovisualart #newmediaart #projectionmapping #robotics #dancetechnology #virtualreality
#gamingdesign #nigeria #africantechnology