#Repost @ptutmkl with @get _repost
PHOTO CONTEST 2019
Eligibility: Open to all photography lover
Submission date: within 15th Sep (Sunday) to 6th Oct (Sunday) 2019
Equipment: Any devices are acceptable
Terms & condition
1. Submission of photo should be in a digital format.
2. Photo(s) that are modified with any image editing software or equivalent programs are acceptable, but it is not allowed to make any digital manipulation that will possibly distorts the reality of photos.
3. There is no restrictions on the matters of the photo taken (e.g. scenery, character, animal, plant),l as long as it is relevant to the theme "Hollow". 4. No obscene contents such as vulgar, sexist, discriminatory which otherwise violate any local or international laws.
5. Must be original creation.
6. Each participant is subjected to one submission only. .. Prizes:
1st prize: RM200 + certificate
2nd prize: RM150 + certificate
3rd prize: RM100 + certificate
Most popular award: RM50 + certificate
Consolation prize : RM50 + certificate
*Most popular award is based on online voting and site voting.
Date of ceremony: 2nd Nov 2019 during the 3rd UTM KL Mid-Autumn Festival
Venue of ceremony: Hall of SJK(C) Wangsa Maju
Any inquiries, please contact
1.Quah Eu Gene ( 018-4699457)
2.Teoh Kang Wen (019-4907012)
3.For more information :
Submission link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSddJ5DbeKpCqTAB2jjOpzaa5_4QyNnCvZ0bsSm9Ov5nlN_Oug/viewform?usp=pp_url
#hep #heputmkl #studentaffairsutmkl #studentaffairs #utm #utmkl #clubs #society #utmsanjunganbangsa #dnautm