Things I’ve learned in this 41st year (wow, that sounds really old):
- It is possible to give up soda. Like, really possible.
- Being in your 40s is kind of ok. Not caring as much about what people think is a welcome gift.
- Statement jewelry makes life a lot more fun.
- Kids grow up. And just like everyone said I would, I’ve really started to miss the baby phase.
- Even through they’re getting older, they still want Mom.
- I will forever be a hot mess, without anything figured out.
- I will forever be a very loved and provided-for hot mess.
- God is for me (and you!).
- He is ready to write our best chapter yet, if we’ll trust Him with the pen.