When you buy a new car, it smells nice, but over time the smell disappears and is replaced by the smell of smoke, sweat, the smell of pets, shopping bags and other aromas that permeate our car or automobile as it really is Driving is uncomfortable and uncomfortable to sit in a car with them
Characteristics. Here we will teach you some tricks to remove the unpleasant smell from the car or automobile. It’s not an easy task, but with the right patience and effort, the car can be restored to near-new condition.
C.When it comes to car odor, it is important to find out the source first and then remove the odor as soon as possible.
Some of the reasons behind the car smell are:
- The bacteria You enter your car through spoiled food, people’s shoes, or some plants.
- The cigarette, When people smoke in the car, they leave the car with a lingering odor.
- Smoke smell, Sometimes there is a smell of smoke in the car when the car is damaged in a fire. Professional help is needed to get rid of this type of odor.
- Mold or mildew, appears in the car, leaving behind spoiled food, spilled beverages, wet exercise equipment, or other wet equipment over a long period of time.
- Vomiting from pets or people It can be the reason for the unbearable smell of the car. When such an accident happens, it is best to clear the mess right away.
- Urine, If young children travel with you, there is a great chance they will urinate in the car. If there is a strong odor, the urine should be cleaned as soon as possible. You can also find urine smell removal products on the market.
- Milk or other liquid drinks should be cleaned up immediately if they are spilled on carpet, leather or upholstery as they can cause stains and a bad smell in the car.
Vacuum the interior
As we already know, fabrics absorb odors, so a deep vacuum of the interior of the car can be a good place to start. You can also try steam cleaning.
Clean with white vinegar
Be sure to clean the entire interior of the car with a cloth moistened with white vinegar. Also, do not wet the seats, just rub with the cloth soaked in white vinegar. This trick removes the smell of tobacco. I’m not going to tell you that there is no smell of vinegar later because it would be a lie, but it’s not serious.
When you’re done, leave the car in the shade for at least two hours with all the doors open. After a while, take essential oil of a fragrance that suits your needs and prepare a solution of 50 drops of essential oil in half a glass of warm water, dampen a cloth with the preparation and clean the entire inside again so that that The perfume of the oil is impregnated. Let dry for half an hour with the car doors open.
Put a piece of charcoal in the car to absorb odors.