If we don’t clean our lathe, it will affect performance. All clay residues must be removed.
What do we need?
- Bucket of water
Steps to follow:
- Step 1: The lathe should be cleaned after each use to ensure optimal performance.
- Step 2: dip the sponge in the water.
- Step 3: Put the lathe into operation (step on the pedal).
- Step 4: Continue the sponge while the lathe is running. Therefore, clean the entire compartment.
- Step 5: In the same way, clean the rest of the lathe (including the outside).
- Step 6: dry with a dry cloth.
More information in the following video: