The scale is constantly exposed to dirt on the floor and dirt on the soles of your feet. Therefore, they get dirty very quickly and easily.
In order to be able to clean them as best as possible, I followed our advice!
Steps to follow
- Apply a spray of the multipurpose cream to a damp cloth.
- Rub the cloth with the cream against the surface to be cleaned.
- In the areas where dirt is more difficult to remove, take the brush, sprinkle some multipurpose cream on it, and scratch the scales.
- Wipe off with a dry cloth at the end.
- And done! Your scales are as clean as the first time.