In summer we enjoy it when they take advantage of the hot days, the kids more than anything else. But summer is starting to say goodbye and it is time to clean it and save it for the next one, not to mention that in our use it is necessary to clean it and replenish it, because if it is by children, not children is used, The water is starting to get dirty. In this tutorial, I’m going to explain step by step how to maintain a plastic pool, also known as a hairpin.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
– Detergents (Click here for all the information about your materials)
– Lavandina (click here and get all the information about your materials)
– Water (click here and get all the information about your materials)
– Brooms with semi-hard bristles (click here and get all the information about your materials)
How are you going to proceed?
1) Once you’ve emptied the sink, put water with detergent in a bucket.
two) With the help of the broom, brush the entire inside of the pool by dipping your brush in the bucket of soapy water.
3) You thus clean the entire interior and exterior of the pool.
4) Do the washing up.
5) Put a stream of bleach in the pool and brush it again with the help of the broom.
6) Do the washing up.
7) Let the pool dry in the sun.
8th) Take it apart and add talcum powder to prevent mold from forming during storage.
9) Gently fold it and store it in a dry place.
SMART! Now your pool is clean and well-preserved so it will be just as well preserved next summer and you can enjoy it longer.
Please see this video for more information: