Children are true lovers of soft toys, especially those with special mechanisms that allow the doll to make noise or speak.
It is common knowledge that children play with their stuffed animals, dragging them and leaving them in places where they shouldn’t, and as a result, they become filled with dirt. It is normal that, for these reasons, it is very likely that children are at risk of getting sick, not to mention mites, because of the amount of microbes that are inside them.
- If the stuffed animals have special mechanisms or elements that allow them to make noises, putting them in the washing machine is very risky as it is very likely that they will stop working. So today I’m bringing you an easy and quick way to dry clean our stuffed animals without having to disassemble them.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
– – Sodium bicarbonate (Click here for all the information about your materials.)
– – alcohol (Click here for all the information about your materials.)
– – brush (Click here for all the information about your materials.)
How are you going to proceed?
- Step 1: Put water or alcohol in a spray bottle.
- Step 2: spray the stuffed animal with the spray bottle.
- Step 3: Put in baking soda, taking advantage of the fact that the stuffed animal is wet (the doll should be covered with bicarbonate).
- Step 4: Put the stuffed animal with the baking soda in the nylon bag and close it.
- Step 5: leave the doll in the bag overnight.
- Step 6: Take the stuffed toy out of the bag, scrub it with the brush and remove the baking soda.
SMART! This way you have dry cleaned your plush without damaging it. Put it into practice and try to keep your family healthy!
If you have any questions about the procedure, here is a video that will be very helpful: