First of all, you should know that newborns do not need constant cleaning, let alone beauty products, since a little water will do. If you have highly sensitive skin, beauty products can itch or irritate you.
From a year old, you can use a special baby shampoo to wash your hair.
How to wash your baby’s hair.
- Shampoo for baby hair (you can replace it with liquid baby soap).
- Baby brush.
- The first thing you should do is moisten the baby’s hair and put a few drops on it special shampoo for babies in the head. Using gentle movements, massage the baby’s head into a foam.
- Then with warm water Rinse the baby’s hair, being careful not to get any shampoo in the eyes.
- TIP: It is not necessary to wash the baby’s hair more than twice a week.
- After you’ve washed your hair, it’s time to dry it. Take one for this soft towelDry the head without rubbing and patting it.
- Finally give him one Baby hairbrush. These brushes are usually very soft, which is what they offer in addition to combing stimulating massages on the scalp.
More information in the following video: