Fabric chairs look very nice and are very comfortable. However, they sometimes get stained and are very difficult to clean. Here we leave you a very effective and economical way to do it.
- Carbona (foam without soap)
- White flannel
These are the following steps:
- You’ll need to shake or vacuum all of the dust your stool contains first.
- Then dissolve the carbona in water (you can buy them at any supermarket and hardware store). The proportion that you need to consider is a third for two water.
- Using the foam that resulted from the mixture, use the brush and scrape off the stained fabric.
- Then you should remove the foam with a flannel, preferably white, so that your fabric does not discolour.
- Finally, let it dry in a ventilated place and you will see the good results.