Clean golf balls fly further and are more accurate than dirty ones. If you clean them properly and thoroughly, they can be reused on a golf hood or driving range. You can save a lot of money in just a few minutes.
Steps to follow
- Wipe off any dirt adhering to the balls with a clean, soft cloth or towel. This makes the final cleaning easier before soaking.
- Pour warm lukewarm water and your usual detergent into the bucket. The amount of water and detergent will depend on how many balls you want to clean, but only 3 or 4 teaspoons will do.
- Soak the dirty golf balls for about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove them and rinse with clean warm water.
- Dry the golf balls with another clean towel or cloth.