Our computer’s fan is known to malfunction due to the amount of dirt it accumulates during its task. Hence, we need to keep this device clean in order for the computer to work properly.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
– Soap (click here and get all the info about your materials)
– Dry and clean cloth (click here and get all the information about your materials)
– Alcohol (click here and get all the info about your materials)
How are you going to proceed?
- Remove the sticker protecting the fan.
- Remove the protection from under the sticker.
- You will see that the shaft is held in place by a plastic washer. Remove the washer with the screwdriver.
- Turn the device over and remove the fan.
- Clean the blades with soap and water.
- Use a dry and clean cloth to clean the motor part. We can soak it with a little alcohol if necessary.
- Dry the cleaned parts very well.
- Use a cotton swab to put some oil on the fan shaft.
- Reassemble the artifact.
SMART! Now your PC fan is clean and its performance is at its best.
If you have any doubts, here is a video that will help: