The projector is suitable for both watching movies and creating presentations. However, after a while, the filter may fill with lint and will need to be cleaned properly. Follow our tips for cleaning a projector filter!
- Compressed air
Steps to follow
- Make sure to completely unplug it first.
- Find the filter and remove it.
- We take the filter and distribute the compressed air over the entire surface. This will remove all of the dust.
- If the filter / sponge is in very bad condition, it will need to be changed.
- Then put it back in its original place
- and done! Cleaning finished.
A video for a better understanding