It is important that you keep it in good working order and dedicate your cleaning time so that you can enjoy the life of the pool and the refreshing water, as a good filter will keep the water clean.
Sand filters are used by concrete pools. These are the steps you need to follow in order to clean them
- Loosen the pipe connections and remove the pump.
- Cover it and remove all the water that has accumulated in it.
- Use a screwdriver to remove the collar that connects the valve box to the relevant filter.
- Drop all of the sand that is in it
- Use a hose to remove all parts of the filter, removing any remaining sand and dirt that has accumulated inside.
- Then you need to put some sand in the bottom of the pump.
- Replace the filter and fill in the rest. (With sand).
- For convenience, we recommend bringing the pump to the site without connecting it to the pipes before pouring the sand.
- Finally, connect the pipes with an adjustment wrench so that they are tight
- Then he tests the functionality to verify that the procedure was effective.