Sometimes we think that the power supply is defective because it is very annoying when switched on. Here we leave you with a number of steps you need to follow in order to be able to fix the problem at home.
- A power supply of any power
- A short hard hairbrush
- A long, soft hairbrush
- A Phillips screwdriver
- A soldering iron and tin
- Motor oil, watch, 3 in 1, or if you don’t have this type of device, you can use olive oil
These are the steps that we must follow
- First you need to remove the cover screws and then the fan screws for better cleaning
- Then we take the long, soft-haired brush and begin to remove all the dirt, i.e. the dust that is in it.
- Then we will remove the fan.
- With the short and hard hairbrush we start to remove the dirt.
- The next step is to remove the sticker from the fan as shown in the photo and use the swab and alcohol to remove the dirt in the central hole.
- Once this is done, we wait for the alcohol to evaporate and add a few drops of olive oil.
- Finally, we need to move on to put all the pieces in place and then you need to check that the noise has gone or that your PSU is working properly.