If for any reason you want to delete or temporarily disable your Facebook account, you need to follow the steps below to achieve it.
Steps to follow
- You usually need to log into your account.
- Then click the arrow in the top right of Start and select the Account Settings option.
- There will be a column on the left screen as indicated in the photo and you will need to select the Security option.
- When you do step three, a window will automatically open with a few options. You need to go to the very bottom and select the hyperlink that reads: Deactivate Your Account.
- Finally, Facebook will ask you to work together by answering a few questions such as: B. The reason for your decision to close your page. You have to answer them and enter your password if necessary. When prompted, you will need to hit the “Deactivate Now” option. And done!