The departure of winter and the arrival of spring present an interesting challenge in terms of cleaning. With the rise in temperature and the advent of flowers, it is necessary to thoroughly clean the house, reorganize the interiors, and achieve harmony with the renewal of spring.
This season, family get-togethers and get-togethers with friends are reactivated, but insects are also reappearing: insects are popping up inside and outside of homes and must be prevented from invading us.
Here are some tips on how to clean this time of year in just 5 days. Why in five days? Well, it’s just better to split the work up into several sessions instead of sacrificing 6-8 hours a day to clean the whole house and be exhausted.
We recommend dividing the house into zones and spending a fraction of the time cleaning it.
- Start with the entrances, hallway, and closet area of your home.
- The next day, you can take some time to clean the bathrooms, living room, hallways, and dining room. Generally common areas.
- On the third day, you can clean the bedrooms and other areas with less traffic.
- The kitchen can occupy the fourth day. Make sure you have the correct cleaning supplies to remove dust and grease from this area.
- Take advantage of the sun and take out your pillows, sheets, and other household items for sunbathing.
- Use a newspaper, not a rag or paper towel, to clean the glass indoors. They are free from stains.
Likewise, the arrival of spring is the time to check and clean your air conditioners. By changing the air filters, you can not only cool down properly, but also reduce dust build-up.
With the escape from the cold, smells awaken everywhere. Now is the time to add some charcoal in your vehicle, kitchen and anywhere you need to get rid of unpleasant odors. The charcoal absorbs the smell and leaves your surroundings fresh.
Check that the trash cans are clean. If not, wash them with plenty of clean water, then apply disinfectant. Drain from top to bottom and replace with a lid.
Place thing or natural flowers in your living room and hallway to ensure that the smells in the house are as pleasant as possible.
Flies, cockroaches and leeches reappear with the arrival of spring. Here are some recommendations to avoid its spread:
- Be sure to do preventative spraying every month.
- Reduce entry points for flies and other flying insects by draping windows.
- Regularly clean the kitchen and other places where trash can build up.
- Do not leave food out of the refrigerator.
- Wipe off the breadcrumbs, sugar, and fat once you finish eating, or just check for spills.
- Use mosquito repellent and put pillows in your room at night.