Facebook is the most famous social network in the world, one of the most chosen by Argentines according to recent statistics. Every time there is something to do with us on Facebook, an email is sent to our mailbox. If you are tired of receiving those emails all the time and have your mailbox full, all you have to do is follow these simple steps.
How are you going to proceed
- I opened the Facebook page.
- Enter your username and password.
- In the upper right corner there is a tab with a down arrow. When it appears, click Account Settings.
- A list of options will appear on the left. Enter “Notifications”.
- Uncheck the “Message Frequency” box at the top of the page.
- If you see All Options there, click the word “Edit” and make sure that all of the check boxes are cleared.
- I repeated this process for all options, photos, groups, pages, questions, notes, etc.
- To save everything, click the “Save changes” button.
- Now, all of those annoying Facebook messages are no longer in your email.