Some stains are difficult to remove from clothing, especially those caused by tea. That is why we are giving you this series of recommendations that will help you clean the tea stains that you have on your clothes at home, using the soda with the main product to get rid of that stain.
What we need to clean tea stains
Steps to follow
The first is to take the tea stained garment and clean the affected area with a cleaning cloth. Then take some soda and pour it over the stained part. You will gently rub the cleaning cloth with the soda on the affected area. You will see that the stain gradually disappears.
Repeat the process several times until it disappears completely.
If you don’t get a good result using this method, do the following:
- Cover the stained area with baking soda.
- After 15 minutes with the bicarbonate, pour a cup of vinegar on the stained area.
- Later add half a cup of cold water with a little soda.
- Let the affected area sit with the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Then let it dry in the sun.
If the above two methods don’t work, we recommend purchasing a product that specializes in cleaning stains on clothing or taking the garment to a dry cleaner.